Friday, April 08, 2005

 

Here I am again

Well! Yesterday, I wrote a long entry. But there were problems with the site so I lost my entry. Too bad....
I am trying to figure out/understand how blogs can be used in the L2 classroom. I think they have some value. But I am struggling with the idea of whether or not students should be given a topic to write about, some idea about length of posts, and frequency with which posts should be done.... We will see...

For now, I will focus on my experiences on the web. Yesterday, I broadcast the Spurs-Dallas game on the manuginobili.com site. The game was too depressing to comment on. I don't know what happened to Manu but I think that he's been bangled so much that he is having a hard time playing. Yesterday, Dallas really did a good job on him. Good job from their perspective because Manu could not play his game.... We will see tomorrow, when they play against the Clippers in LA. However, the Clippers are not a good measure of how the Spurs will do in the playoffs. Cheers, Kuki

Comments:
OK, here is a comment.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?