Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Here we go again

I wish I could get some inspiration from the wonderful blogs I have been reading... But no luck! So here I go again..... If you are interested in reading about my activities, keep reading... Yesterday, I worked on several projects: my class prep for today, email + email + email. I also read the final manuscripts for the book because I need AND want to complete this project so that I can move onto my other project. I also spent a lot of time burning CDs with teacher videotapes. I had to burn 12 CDs so this was quite a consuming task....

I like the Spring quarter. Everyone is in a good mood. However, there is always a large group of students who are nervous since they are getting ready for the comp exam. For those of your reading this entry, REMEMBER: Focus on the materials that have been presented in class. There is no need to panic, go to the library and start reading new materials. But this Spring, the weather is not helping. It's still rainy, the sky is not blue, the weather is not warm. This is NOT Sunny Southern California. Why I am talking about this? Because now I have come to realize how much the Southern Cal weather has come to positively affect me. I am not used to dark skies, rainy days, umbrellas, AND sweaters in the Spring. So not Californian! Hopefully, the weather will change and soon.... Kuki

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?