Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

Hi Again

Hi Again!

It's a beautiful day today... But I am here working at the computer... I should not complain since I have a beautiful view of the street, trees, and the mountains... And my big computer tower!!! :)

Now, I am working on my log and getting ready to broadcast the Spurs game in the chatroom. However, there is a slight problem. DirecTV is having technical difficulties with the SA game.... So who knows what will happen?

As I am typing this log, I am watching Cosquin Rock, with Charly Garcia. My God! He can't sing... Caradura.... And the audience adores him.... His back-up singers have to do most of the work.... It's sad to see how the drugs have destroyed him... Like Maradona, a good example of what one should not do in life...Kuki

Comments:
Guess who read your logs? I enjoyed every word.especially the one on April 16. Now, I really want to have one of my own!!
Adivinaste?

Un abrazo grande
 
Maradona is Argentine. He is God in ARgentina too... And everyone is always concerned about his health. He is very strong, because with all the drug problems he has had.... Too sad, but now he is doing better! Cheers, Kuki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?