Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

Saturday

Hi All,

Here I am again! Yesterday I attended the Honors' Convocation Ceremony. It was good. But it was cold. And I wish that we had had some refreshments, some flowers, some color, etc. In summary, something that would have contribute to creating a more festive spirit.

What I loved about the ceremony was to see so many families, parents, spouses, children proud of their loved ones' accomplishments. People were taking pictures, filiming, etc! It was really wonderful!

This weekend I have decided to monitor how much I work at the computer. I will definitely take a break and go to the movies. Alan and I want to see The Interpreter. but the point is that I need to pace myself so that work is not the only thing in my life. Doing other things, like going to the movies, going out for a walk, going to the gym contribute to making me feel more relaxed and to my own teaching! So I will make sure that I go back to the gym and exercise!

The other activity for the weekend is watching and broadcasting the Spurs game! I am really nervous about this series. But I am confident in Manu and the team. My hope is that they don't have to play 7 games. They need to save their energy for the Suns... If the Spurs get to play against the Suns, then that is going to be a tough series!

OK, now, let's go back to TESL 573 and my class prep. Then TESL 565, and then the movies! Cheers, Kuki

Comments:
Kathy, The Spurs are my favorite team because I am a Manu Ginobili fan.... I have been following Manu since the 2002 Basketball World Cup, when Argentina should have won... We were subcampeones. Then Manu came to the Spurs and won the 2003 Championship. Then the Argentine team won the Olympic Games... I enjoy basketball though I like all sports, especially soccer (it's hard to find an Arngentine who does not follow soccer...) and tennis....Cheers, Kuki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?