Saturday, April 09, 2005

 

Spring Time, Office Work, and Gardening!

Well! It's Saturday 6:49 p.m. And the big news of the day is the wedding of Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles! Great news right?

I am trying to get organized after the TESOL conference. I have several projects going on. The book I am co-editing with AS, the articles, co-authored with AB, based on our TIRF project, my teaching, committee work (a lot!), and another school project you will learn about at the end of the Spring. I am also working on a book proposal (co-authored).

So what did I do today? I went to Target and Cost-Plus to bug baskets to organize some of my projects. I also bought some magazine holders to organize my journals (TJ, Lectura y Vida, etc). I then got rid of a lot, way too many articles which were old! Way too old! These are articles I had not used in years. So I decided to toss them out.

The other big thing I did is work on the backyard. It was time to do some work. We had not done anything at all all winter.... We had other priorities (the roof, the tenting of the house, the leaks....).

In 1/2 hour I will be getting on the manuginobili.com chatroom to broadcast the Spurs-Clippers game. Not a very exciting game. But I think we, I mean Manu's fans, are a little concerned about how he is doing. Hopefully he will recover for the playoffs. His body is exhausted. I guess that he has played three years, non-stop. He really needs a break.

And now, I am watching the game between the Bulls and Toronto. El Chapu Nocioni does not have the beard any more, so he looks younger. Well, he IS young. 24 years old. OK, this is all for now. I will check my email and start preparing my classes... Cheers, Kuki

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?