Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Viernes Otra Vez

There is a song by Sui Generis called Lunes Otra Vez... It talks about the beginning of the week and how much people dread the fact that a new week starts. Well, I am calling my blog "Friday Again.." I like Fridays, even though I work over the weekends... It makes me feel like I can take a little break... This Friday, I have decided to go to a masseuse... I should get back to the gym and start exercising again... But I always find an excuse not to do it... My back is bothering me, my right arm and shoulder are bothering... I guess too much computer time.... So I need a little break.... And this masseuse is great! She is from India and has a Ph.D. in Yoga.... She teaches yoga at the gym but the groups she has been working on are quite advanced. So I would certainly NOT be a good fit there!

On a different topic, as some of you know, I am a Spurs fan, or I should say, I am a Manu Ginobili fan... So if anyone has a logical explanation for what Pop did to Manu, taking him out of the starting line up because he needed to help the bench. I know that Manu was all in favor of the change, he wants to win the championship, but I can't understand. Well, not one person on Manu's site can understand! I was so pissed yesterday.....

OK, this is it for today! More tomorrow.... Cheers, Kuki

Comments:
When I'm working a Monday-Friday work week, Friday afternoon/ evening is my favorite time of the week. The weekend stretches in front of you, long, inviting, and full of promise. Monday seems a millenium away.

But for me, Saturday feels heavier--Monday looms in the near distance. Sometimes I think anticipation is more than half of the enjoyment of most activities.
 
Yes, Sunday is a really depressing day!

To murplee: I have realized that exercising always helps. I don't like to exercise but it contributes to a positive state of mind.... Kuki
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?